For her madrasah teachers
For her madrasah classmates & mother-tongue classmates.
Cookies iced, waiting to be packed individually.
Cookies all packed individually & ready to go in a box!
Origin: Sweetlilly's Kitchen
50g castor sugar
1 egg yolk
300g plain flour
1 tablespoon corn flour
100g ground almond
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Cream butter & sugar till creamy.
2. Add in egg, egg yolk & vanilla essence.
3. Add in plain flour & ground almond.
4. Mix into a dough.
5. Roll out the dough with the thickness of 6mm & use a cookie cutter to cut out the cookies.
6. Lay onto a tray and bake at 150C for about 20 minutes.
7. When the cookies are cooled, you can decorate them with royal icing.
1 egg white
200g icing sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Whisk egg white till soft peak.
2. Add in castor sugar & lemon juice & whisk again till stiff peak.
3. You can start decorating the cookies.
4. After decorating the cookies, put them back into the oven for about 10 minutes.
welcome to dapurnora.blogspot.com
Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768