1. Beat eggs and sugar on high speed untill frothy and creamy.
2. Add in the essences and the food colouring and mix well.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into the egg mixture and beat on medium speed.
4. Pour in half of the santan content into the mixture and blend well.
5. Alternate this step with the dry and wet ingredients, finishing off with the dry ingredients.
6. Beat till smooth.
7. Lastly, fold in the vegetable oil in the batter.
8. Pour the batter into loaf tins or you can use an eight inch cake tin.
9. Bake in 180 degrees celcius for 40 minutes or untill the skewer comes out clean.
10. Serve hot with a cup of steaming kopi kampung.
welcome to dapurnora.blogspot.com
Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768