Super Yummy Breakfast Pancakes
Source: Carrie Ow of Kitchen Capers
100g self-raising flour
2 tbsp caster sugar
a pinch of salt
2 eggs, seperated
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1. Sift flour into a mixing bowl, stir in sugar and salt (Mix well).
2. Make a well in the center of flour, add egg yolks, milk, vanilla essence and oil.
3. Stir to make a smooth batter.
4. Whisk egg white in a clean, dry bowl till stiff.
5. Stir in 1/4 of the egg whites to the batter to lighten it, then FOLD in the remaining egg white carefully.
6. Heat a non-stick frying pan and brush it lightly with a little oil.
7. Drop tablespoon of batter onto the frying pan (Leaving 2 cm space in between).
8. When bubbles appear, flip the pancake and cook till it turn golden brown.
9. Serve while it is hot.
welcome to dapurnora.blogspot.com
Layout by: innosense_25
best viewed by 1024 x 768